Tom Gardner

Default Riding lawnmower

Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my lawn chair, drinking beer and
watching my wife, mow the lawn.

Amanda from next door was so upset at this that she came over and
shouted "you should be hung." I took a slug from my bottle of Corona,
wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened RayBan sunglasses,
stared directly at this nosey woman and calmly replied, "I am, that's why
she cuts the grass."

After a few days I felt really bad so I went and bought my wife a riding
mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got,
I have dropped a picture in the dropbox.

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/..._lawnmower.jpg

Now thats what the leftys have been waiting for!
I wonder when the snow blower attachment will be ready?

H.R.

Tim Williams

LOL!

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
m...
Saturday afternoon, I was sitting on my lawn chair, drinking beer and
watching my wife, mow the lawn.

Amanda from next door was so upset at this that she came over and
shouted "you should be hung." I took a slug from my bottle of Corona,
wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened RayBan sunglasses,
stared directly at this nosey woman and calmly replied, "I am, that's why
she cuts the grass."

After a few days I felt really bad so I went and bought my wife a riding
mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got,
I have dropped a picture in the dropbox.

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/..._lawnmower.jpg

MikeMandaville

There is a fine line between genius and madness.

Gunner

On 7 Apr 2005 02:01:46 -0700, "MikeMandaville"
wrote:

There is a fine line between genius and madness.

Some times..there is no line......

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:57:32 GMT
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
wrote:

There is a fine line between genius and madness.

Some times..there is no line......

Ah, but do not forget, there is a limit to Genius....

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich.