DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy iron nails/nailheads? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/95156-where-buy-iron-nails-nailheads.html)

[email protected] March 15th 05 02:13 PM

Where to buy iron nails/nailheads?

I have looked at many of the ornamental iron suppliers for iron
nailheads/nails to build a rustic door with. Maybe 1/2" to 1" head
diameter. Coming up empty there. Where to find these?

Ned Simmons March 15th 05 02:49 PM

In article 1110896038.149016.220200
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
says...
I have looked at many of the ornamental iron suppliers for iron
nailheads/nails to build a rustic door with. Maybe 1/2" to 1" head
diameter. Coming up empty there. Where to find these?

http://www.tremontnail.com/catalog.htm

Ned Simmons

Charles Spitzer March 15th 05 07:29 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have looked at many of the ornamental iron suppliers for iron
nailheads/nails to build a rustic door with. Maybe 1/2" to 1" head
diameter. Coming up empty there. Where to find these?

dags clavos

first one up is http://www.clavosconnection.com/

Rick March 15th 05 07:43 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have looked at many of the ornamental iron suppliers for iron
nailheads/nails to build a rustic door with. Maybe 1/2" to 1" head
diameter. Coming up empty there. Where to find these?

Try Maze nails-someone else posted a link