Waynemak

Default Here is a gun thing

Not sure what to make of this
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/cop_a...r_09_2005.html

SteveF

"Waynemak" wrote in message
Not sure what to make of this
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/cop_a...r_09_2005.html

I know what to make of it - another demonstration of the fact that sometimes
people aren't very smart.

Steve.

Bet his audience was effectively persuaded to be careful!
I'm still waiting for my first U.D. but, having seen one, I never fail

to allow for the possibility.
MadDog

SteveF

wrote in message
oups.com...
Bet his audience was effectively persuaded to be careful!
I'm still waiting for my first U.D. but, having seen one, I never fail
to allow for the possibility.
MadDog

Then I guess you must be smart enough, when checking that the chamber is
clear, to notice if there is a round sitting in the top of the magazine! Or
keeping your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Or
(insert other safety rule violation here).

If this guy is representative of the other officers in that department,
maybe an Eddie Eagle presentation would be in order.

Steve.