DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need a Brass, Aluminum, or other Mold made (not sure) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/93490-need-brass-aluminum-other-mold-made-not-sure.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 05 04:35 PM

Need a Brass, Aluminum, or other Mold made (not sure)

I am looking for someone to do a sand casting, lost wax, or even
tooling aluminum for a mold. I am a clay pipe maker in IL, and I am
looking to have some molds made for more pipes. I have one original
mold for sketches, pictures to work off, and the original pipes that I
need molds for. If anyone can help, please feel free to contact me
through our web site ( www.sanctuarytraders.com ). Preferably we would
like someone in IL that we can work with, but anyone will do. Thank
you in advance for your time.

keith bowers March 5th 05 09:33 PM

wrote:

I am looking for someone to do a sand casting, lost wax, or even
tooling aluminum for a mold. I am a clay pipe maker in IL, and I am
looking to have some molds made for more pipes. I have one original
mold for sketches, pictures to work off, and the original pipes that I
need molds for. If anyone can help, please feel free to contact me
through our web site (
www.sanctuarytraders.com ). Preferably we would
like someone in IL that we can work with, but anyone will do. Thank
you in advance for your time.

Try posting on Yahoo Groups: HomeFoundry, Hobbicast, and/or Castinghobby.
--
Keith Bowers - Thomasville, NC