DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Machinery's Handbook (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/93488-machinerys-handbook.html)

Steve Mulhollan March 3rd 05 04:14 PM

Machinery's Handbook

Not too long ago someone posted this url :

http://www.spanburgh.com/files/Machinery's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip

It no longer is available. Does anyone have the zip file that was
here? I lost my hard drive and this was not something that I had
backed up.

Thank is advance.

Steve Mulhollan

Rex B March 3rd 05 05:00 PM

Steve Mulhollan wrote:
Not too long ago someone posted this url :

http://www.spanburgh.com/files/Machinery's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip

It no longer is available. Does anyone have the zip file that was
here? I lost my hard drive and this was not something that I had
backed up.

Thank is advance.

Steve Mulhollan

It shows up often on alt.binaries.ebooks.technical

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

aftershock March 3rd 05 05:30 PM

WWW.industrialpress.com ---- Ask 'em for the free stuff.

Lane March 3rd 05 06:22 PM

"Steve Mulhollan" wrote in message
Not too long ago someone posted this url :

http://www.spanburgh.com/files/Machinery's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip

It no longer is available. Does anyone have the zip file that was
here? I lost my hard drive and this was not something that I had
backed up.

Thank is advance.

Steve Mulhollan

I have it, it's a 269 MB file! Hopefully you have a broadband connection.
Let me know if you want me to send it to you.
Lane

Anthony March 3rd 05 07:44 PM

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in
:

I have it, it's a 269 MB file! Hopefully you have a broadband
connection. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.
Lane

Lane, do you have an FTP client?

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Dave August March 3rd 05 08:20 PM

That's a pretty damn fast connection he's got it on...
I'm yanking it over at 615KB/sec and gonna get it all in 7 minutes :-)
Dave

"Bill Rude" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:14:27 -0500, Steve Mulhollan
wrote:

Not too long ago someone posted this url :

http://www.spanburgh.com/files/Machinery's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip

Try again, he put it back up.

Lane March 3rd 05 09:15 PM

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in
:

I have it, it's a 269 MB file! Hopefully you have a broadband
connection. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.
Lane

Lane, do you have an FTP client?

I have a program called WS_FTP95LE that I use to upload my web pages, if
that is what you mean?

Anthony March 3rd 05 10:04 PM

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in
:

I have a program called WS_FTP95LE that I use to upload my web pages, if
that is what you mean?

Lane, I sent you an email to the address you have in your header.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Steve Mulhollan March 4th 05 05:15 PM

Thanks to all who responded. I was able to get it from the original
source.

Steve