DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/93224-poly-choke-sharpeng-fixture.html)

AZOTIC March 1st 05 12:42 PM

Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ?

Any one know where to get a users manual for a poly-choke
drill and tap sharpening fixture ?

Best Regards
Tom.

R. O'Brian March 1st 05 09:56 PM

As far as I know, a "Poly-Choke" is an device that fits on the end of a
shotgun barrel. The term is a registered trademark.
Is it also used for something else?

Randy

Mike Henry March 1st 05 11:01 PM

Well, I interpreted the OP's post to mean that he was looking for a manual
for a tap and drill sharpening fixture that bore the Poly-Choke name.
Here's a link to the one the OP probably bought on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Must be a rare beast as Google couldn't turn up mich on it.

Mike

R. O'Brian March 2nd 05 05:53 PM

Amazingly, it is the same company; I recognize the Hartford address.
Poly-Choke has been out of business for at least 10 years, maybe 15.
Apparently, they made at least one other product besides shotgun chokes.

Randy

mbrown1 February 27th 17 02:18 AM

Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ?

replying to R. O'Brian, mbrown1 wrote:
I have original manual

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...re-402484-.htm

Thomas Luetkemeyer February 4th 19 07:18 PM

Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ?

replying to mbrown1, Thomas Luetkemeyer wrote:
Looking for a manual for a poly-choke sharpening fixture.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tommy

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...re-402484-.htm