DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: a couple of more (new) Minarik PWM DC drives (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/92938-fa-couple-more-new-minarik-pwm-dc-drives.html)

william_b_noble February 27th 05 07:51 AM

FA: a couple of more (new) Minarik PWM DC drives

here are the links:
Minarik DC PWM regenerative variable speed drive NRG02

Minarik DC PWM variable speed drive XP02-115AC

I also have a new Minarik DLC300, which is a tachometer/feedback control
unit with a programmable display - the XP02 has instructions on how to
connect it to the DLC300, so you can measure FPM or something and control
the motor to hold that value to your setpoint. I'll list it a little later.

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com