DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Von Wych. Mach. Tool Cincinatti (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/92742-von-wych-mach-tool-cincinatti.html)

Jonathan Mau February 25th 05 05:59 PM

Von Wych. Mach. Tool Cincinatti

Hi Folks:

Always been my dream to have a big lathe. There is a 16 x 72 inch lathe of
the above manufacturer 100kM from my house sitting outside under a tarp.
Could go real cheap.

Anyone know anything about the above manufacturer? Might be quite an
orphan as I found nothing in a google search.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Hul Tytus February 25th 05 11:55 PM

1- sounds like a machine tool dealer in Cincinnati, Ohio
2- sounds like a machine tool dealer who sold Cincinnati Milling Machine
Co.'s machine tools
3- none of the above

This might narrow the search a bit.

Hul

Jonathan Mau February 26th 05 03:40 PM

Hul Tytus ) writes:
1- sounds like a machine tool dealer in Cincinnati, Ohio
2- sounds like a machine tool dealer who sold Cincinnati Milling Machine
Co.'s machine tools
3- none of the above

This might narrow the search a bit.

It is probably the name of a tool dealer and not the manufacturer of the
lathe. The guy whose yard this is sitting in doesn't know anything about
tools so I guess if I want more info it is road trip time.

Thanks

Jonathan