Marty Escarcega

Default FS: Boyar Schultz 612 Surface Grinder

$600, located in Mesa, local inspection pickup only.
Pics he
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale
Grant Erwin

Marty Escarcega wrote:

$600, located in Mesa, local inspection pickup only.
Pics he
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

That V or ball ways, Marty?

Grant
Marty Escarcega

Grant Erwin wrote in news:110t9f4aesp31d4
@corp.supernews.com:

Marty Escarcega wrote:

$600, located in Mesa, local inspection pickup only.
Pics he
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

That V or ball ways, Marty?

Grant

Never knew that the BS612 would have ball?
I have a Reid Rollerway with the ball....
Marty
Grant Erwin

Marty Escarcega wrote:

$600, located in Mesa, local inspection pickup only.
Pics he
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

That V or ball ways, Marty?

Grant

Never knew that the BS612 would have ball?
I have a Reid Rollerway with the ball....
Marty

I looked at a BS 5x10 up here once with roller ways. Like oiled silk on
glass it was, even though the machine was ancient.

V ways work great too, though for a guy who needs a grinder.

GWE