DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sandblaster construction (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/90566-sandblaster-construction.html)

Usuario Invitado February 10th 05 10:44 AM

Sandblaster construction

Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

Charles Spitzer February 10th 05 06:23 PM

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do you
want to build one?

Lane February 11th 05 02:24 AM

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do
you want to build one?

Its a royal POS! Don't waste your money. I bought one when they were on sale
for like $75. One of the worst wastes of money I've ever spent. I threw it
away and bought one from TP Tools.
Lane

Too_Many_Tools February 13th 05 12:37 AM

Would you care to define royal POS?

What was wrong with it? It looks from first glance as something that
one could build on.

Bear in mind I have not used their kit so I am interested in your
opinion.

Thanks

TMT