DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT looking for plans for an auto lift (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/90389-ot-looking-plans-auto-lift.html)

Gary Owens February 9th 05 04:01 AM

OT looking for plans for an auto lift

Would anyone have some plans for an auto lift, or a ramp of some kind to
lift a small car/truck up about 36 inches.
I know I can buy 1 premade from HF, northern tools or others, but I think I
would like to make up something.

Thank You
gary

Lane February 9th 05 04:04 AM

"Gary Owens" wrote in message
. ..
Would anyone have some plans for an auto lift, or a ramp of some kind to
lift a small car/truck up about 36 inches.
I know I can buy 1 premade from HF, northern tools or others, but I think
I would like to make up something.

Thank You
gary

Just a note on your wording; an "auto lift" isn't the same thing as a ramp
that you drive the vehicle up onto. The former I wouldn't even think of
trying to make my own, the later should be a problem.

Lane