DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Page update (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/90273-page-update.html)

steamer February 8th 05 06:08 PM

Page update

--Updated a few sections of my webpage. If anyone's got input
please don't forget to tell me *which* section needs the change, otherwise
I'll never find it. It's grown into a real monster and managing it is just
shy of impossible now...

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Yet another genius
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : without a job...

Grant Erwin February 8th 05 07:43 PM

steamer wrote:

--Updated a few sections of my webpage. If anyone's got input
please don't forget to tell me *which* section needs the change, otherwise
I'll never find it. It's grown into a real monster and managing it is just
shy of impossible now...

Dead:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/freestuf.htm