Default FS - Large endmills for sale ( at least too large for my use)

I was at a tool auction, and ended up buying a box of endmills. After
sorting out what I can use in my mill...I still have a bunch of stuff
that you guys might want...

Let me know if you are interested...I can send pictures.

After a couple weeks, whatever is left will end up on Ebay...

Here is the list...

Niagra Roughing endmill 6 flute 11/4 Shank 1 13/16 diameter 6 3/8 L
TI coated - used

Weldon Stub Arbor 1 1/4" shank - new

Weldon endmill 7/8 shank 2 flute 1 1/4 diameter - new ( 3 of them)

Niagra Cobalt 6 flute rouphing endmill 1 1/4 shank 1 1/4 diameter 8.5
long - new

Niagra endmill 1" shank 4 flute 5.5 long - used

Niagra endmill 1.5 shank 4 flute 1.750 dia. 5.5 long - used

Quinco endmill 1" shank 1 1/8 diam. 2 flute 4.750 long - new

Quinco endmill 1" shank 1" diam. 2 flute 4.750 long - new

Niagra endmill 1" shank 1" diam. 2 flute 4.5 long - New

Niagra endmill 1" shank 1 1/4" diam. 2 flute 4.5 long TI
coated- New

Unknown endmill 1.5" shank 2" diameter 2 flute TI coated - Used

Niagra endmill 1" shank 1.5" diameter 2 flute - new

Valenite Index endmills 2 flute 1.250 shank

S-VMSP-125R - 90CC Used
S-VMSP-150R - 90CC Used (2 of them)

Niagra 6 x 1/2 staggard tooth side mill cutter 1.250 hole - Used
(2 of them)

DoN. Nichols

In article .com,
wrote:

I was at a tool auction, and ended up buying a box of endmills. After
sorting out what I can use in my mill...I still have a bunch of stuff
that you guys might want...

Let me know if you are interested...I can send pictures.

After a couple weeks, whatever is left will end up on Ebay...

Here is the list...

Niagra Roughing endmill 6 flute 11/4 Shank 1 13/16 diameter 6 3/8 L
TI coated - used

Hmm ... do you mean:

Niagra Roughing endmill 6 flute 1-1/4 Shank 1-13/16 diameter 6 3/8 L

^ ^
TI coated - used

The description as shown is a bit confusing. Anyway -- if it is
that size, I can't handle it.

And as for the rest -- the usual question is "where are you
located"? (We don't need the street address, but the nearest big city,
state, and country would help. Afterall yahoo has users from all over.

Good luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

I am in Denver...sorry for the formatting and confusion.

for Sale Large SPINDLE Adaptor and Large 3C Collet for S/Bend LATHE [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 11th 05 09:32 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 12:29 AM
Copying a large document the yorkshire dalesman UK diy 11 February 4th 04 06:01 PM
brass brazing with a large propane torch Eric Chang Metalworking 13 November 11th 03 11:06 PM