DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for pressure transducer. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/89177-looking-pressure-transducer.html)

[email protected] February 1st 05 03:30 AM

Looking for pressure transducer.

Any of you good fellows have a Setra 280E pressure transducer sitting
around in your parts box? 0-50psi preferred? I need one for a project
I'm working on - reads out 0-5volts for 0-50psi.

Thanks for looking.

Gunner February 1st 05 08:52 AM

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:30:05 -0500,
wrote:

Any of you good fellows have a Setra 280E pressure transducer sitting
around in your parts box? 0-50psi preferred? I need one for a project
I'm working on - reads out 0-5volts for 0-50psi.

Thanks for looking.

Too bad you are not closer. Ive got all kinds of that shi..er...Stuff
in huge boxes.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

[email protected] February 2nd 05 12:17 AM

wrote:

Any of you good fellows have a Setra 280E pressure transducer sitting
around in your parts box? 0-50psi preferred? I need one for a project
I'm working on - reads out 0-5volts for 0-50psi.

Thanks for looking.

Too bad you are not closer. Ive got all kinds of that shi..er...Stuff
in huge boxes.

Gunner

In other words, if I was closer I could sort through it and find what
I need - but it's hardly worth your while to start digging - right??

Gunner February 2nd 05 03:32 AM

wrote:

Any of you good fellows have a Setra 280E pressure transducer sitting
around in your parts box? 0-50psi preferred? I need one for a project
I'm working on - reads out 0-5volts for 0-50psi.

Thanks for looking.

Too bad you are not closer. Ive got all kinds of that shi..er...Stuff
in huge boxes.

Gunner

In other words, if I was closer I could sort through it and find what
I need - but it's hardly worth your while to start digging - right??

Ayup..pretty much got it the first time. First of all, I dont know
what I have that will adapt, and secondly..it could take days just to
get to the bottom of some of the pallets.

But if you are in the neighborhood, feel free to come on by and dig
out what you need. Ill show you where to pitch the tent or hook up
your RV.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)