Default WTF: Sunnen Hone Manual, Model MA

I've just inherited a Sunnen model MA, for which I'm looking for a copy
of a manual.

I've called Sunnen, but they told me that they don't have a manual for
a machine that old. I guess this one was made in the 40's.

Any help, would be appreciated. I'll be happy to pay for any costs, or
if an electronic version was available.

Thanks,
_kevin

Sears RAS, need a manual or questions answered, model #113.29501 Bill Becker Home Repair 4 February 1st 05 05:44 AM
Sunnen Hone muttbag Metalworking 0 December 26th 04 11:18 AM
Old Sears Craftsman Planer model # 113.20621 - looking for manual John B. Woodworking 7 May 11th 04 05:24 AM
Kondia Model G manual Philippe Habib Metalworking 1 April 13th 04 05:54 AM
How do I find the Model No to Proscan 27" TV? need manual lbbs Electronics Repair 5 November 16th 03 07:30 AM