Bob

Default FS: Audels New Electric Library complete set plus 2 other Audels guides

Forties vintage -- anyone interested before they go on Ebay? I'm
posted this for a friend of mine who is selling off her book
collection. If you are interested, give me an email off-list and we
can discuss price. If no interest in the next few days, she's going to
post it on ebay.

Thanks,

Bob

Brian Lawson

Hey Bob,

Lemme know if/when these do go on Ebay. I've got some older than
that, in good condition, and I'd like to see what the present value
might be.

Take care.

Brian Lawson.
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On 29 Jan 2005 21:54:22 -0800, "Bob"
wrote:

Forties vintage -- anyone interested before they go on Ebay? I'm
posted this for a friend of mine who is selling off her book
collection. If you are interested, give me an email off-list and we
can discuss price. If no interest in the next few days, she's going to
post it on ebay.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert Swinney

Brian,

I advertised my 10 volume set of Audel's Electric on RCM a few weeks ago for
$60. True, they were in ratty condition with most covers chewed on but all
pages were in good condition. (A fact disclosed in my ad). My ad failed to
get any response. I based my price on the $110 price I saw on a set in
"new" condition in a bookstore several years ago. So I guess they are worth
what you can get for them. I gave mine away to a friend.

Bob Swinney

wrote:

Forties vintage -- anyone interested before they go on Ebay? I'm
posted this for a friend of mine who is selling off her book
collection. If you are interested, give me an email off-list and we
can discuss price. If no interest in the next few days, she's going to
post it on ebay.

Thanks,

Bob

Brian Lawson

Hey Bob,

OK. Thanks. I don't really want to part with any of the little
collection of older books I have anyway. But SWMBO is on about "those
smelly" books form time-to-time, and I always shut her up by
suggesting they are real collectors items and worth a lot when I die.
So, I hate to be a liar. I looked on Ebay a few minutes ago, and the
highedt bid for a Sheet Metal forming one is 76 bucks. I think I have
one of those, but the value of the rest seems low.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXX
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:21:13 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Brian,

I advertised my 10 volume set of Audel's Electric on RCM a few weeks ago for
$60. True, they were in ratty condition with most covers chewed on but all
pages were in good condition. (A fact disclosed in my ad). My ad failed to
get any response. I based my price on the $110 price I saw on a set in
"new" condition in a bookstore several years ago. So I guess they are worth
what you can get for them. I gave mine away to a friend.

Bob Swinney

.. .

wrote:

Forties vintage -- anyone interested before they go on Ebay? I'm
posted this for a friend of mine who is selling off her book
collection. If you are interested, give me an email off-list and we
can discuss price. If no interest in the next few days, she's going to
post it on ebay.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob

Sold, pending receipt of money order. Thanks, guys