Default BUSINESS CLOSING - Shop & Office Equipment FS

Air Compressors, Strippit Fabricators, Tool & Cutter Grinder, Hardinge
Chucker, W&S #4, Pratt & Whitney Lathe, K&T Horizontal Mill, Robot,
Comparator, Setra Precision Counting Scale, Copier, Office Equipment,
Commercial Coffee Maker, Large 450 Degree Oven, Heat Sealing & Shrink
Equipment, Semi-Automatic Pallet Wrapper, Panel Saw, Cold Saw,
Flammables Cabinet, Pallet Racks, Thermoformers, Forklift, Welders,
Shop Tools, Much more.
E-mail for complete list, details, pictures, etc.

steamer

--Bonehead. What *continent* are you on?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Heartily sick of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : "oldies" stations!

yourname

the one where all the spammers are.......

steamer wrote:
--Bonehead. What *continent* are you on?

TSJABS

Is this equiptment even on earth? If so where on earth is it located? That
will make a huge difference whether anybody is even interested or not.

tim

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:22:28 GMT, the inscrutable steamer
spake:

--Bonehead. What *continent* are you on?

AOL. 'Nuff said?

--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.

Jon Danniken

"TSJABS" wrote:
Is this equiptment even on earth? If so where on earth is it located?

That
will make a huge difference whether anybody is even interested or not.

My guess is that it's a liquidator who is marketing his service under the
guise of a business owner who has gone out of business, or possibly even
someone who is going to "broker" items that he saw on an ebay auction for a
price higher than he will have to pay himself.

That's just a guess, mind you, but there seem to be quite a few MMF schemes
that encourage such creative uses of shady marketing popping up these days,
and plenty of suckers who try to implement them. Caveat emptor.

Jon

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:52:43 GMT, yourname wrote:
the one where all the spammers are.......

Asia?

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:42:26 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:22:28 GMT, the inscrutable steamer
spake:

--Bonehead. What *continent* are you on?

AOL. 'Nuff said?

Not really, I know people in Germany with an AOL address. And, I'm in
the US, and post from a German newsserver. But, just as in technical
groups when people ask about a problem and don't specify, that means they're
running Windows, if someone doesn't say where in the world they are,
they're probably in the US. Hard to say if this guy is clueless, a spammer,
and/or both, but in any case it's not looking favorable.

If you were 10% as smart as you obviously think you are, you could be
President and solve all the world's problems. It's been my experience
that most folks are who and what they say they are, and regardless I
give them benefit of the doubt until I know better. I have been in
manufacturing business for over 30 years and am now retiring and
selling equipment.

You have no right to post assumptions about me with no basis for making
them. I believe you should post an apology for your unwaranted
comments, and please try not to be so judgemental in the future.

Obviously you have no serious interest in my equipment or you would
have taken 20 seconds of your useless time to e-mail me and find that I
am absolutely as I represent myself.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to trash a
legitimate post? AOL has served us well for over 10 years. What's
your problem? Had you taken less time than it took to write your
hateful post, and e-mailed me, you would have found that I am exactly
as I represent myself.

yourname

..

So let me get this straight. You post a vague message with no useful
details, at least 3 people try to figure out WTF you're talking about,
and you're taking an attitude with the group?

Wow. Just...wow.

guess we don't have to wonder WHY he's going out of business.......

Rex B

No kidding. It never ceases to amaze me that people continue to post
"for sale" ads for items weighing thousands of pounds, to a GLOBAL
forum, and not a hint of their location. Then the guy replies TWICE and
still no location.
Maybe his customers couldn't find him?

yourname wrote:

.

So let me get this straight. You post a vague message with no useful
details, at least 3 people try to figure out WTF you're talking about,
and you're taking an attitude with the group?

Wow. Just...wow.

guess we don't have to wonder WHY he's going out of business.......

Let's get this straight. There's nothing vague about my message. It's
short and to the point. Legitimate people should e-mail me for details
and many have and I've sold several items.

As to my reasons for selling, it's none of your gutter minds business,
but I'll say it anyway. I've been in business for over 30 years and
its time to move on. I have sold part of business to a customer and am
liquidating everything he doesnt want.

It would take far less time to make a legitimate inquiry about what I
have to offer, as many have done, than to attempt to trash me with your
hateful posts.

You idiots should get a life. I'm sure it's ofr no significance to any
of you but I'm in North Carolina. I doubt many of you even know where
that is.

Uncle Lucky

Let's get this straight. There's nothing vague about my message. It's
short and to the point. Legitimate people should e-mail me for details
and many have and I've sold several items.

As to my reasons for selling, it's none of your gutter minds business,
but I'll say it anyway. I've been in business for over 30 years and
its time to move on. I have sold part of business to a customer and am
liquidating everything he doesnt want.

It would take far less time to make a legitimate inquiry about what I
have to offer, as many have done, than to attempt to trash me with your
hateful posts.

You idiots should get a life. I'm sure it's ofr no significance to any
of you but I'm in North Carolina. I doubt many of you even know where
that is.

Well, I'm in NC and would certainly like more details on what you have FS.
Health & Peace,
Uncle Lucky
)
gfulton

"Uncle Lucky" wrote in message

[...]

I'm also in NC and would like to know what you've got for sale and where.

Garrett Fulton

Yes, I am a hell of a salesman. I learned 40 years ago how to recognize
idiots. Aparently some folks are not aware that trucks run all over
North America hauling all kinds of heavy stuff, and there are even ways
now to get heavy stuff to other continents.

Dave

" wrote:

Yes, I am a hell of a salesman. I learned 40 years ago
how to recognize idiots. [...]

Practicing with a mirror, no doubt.

jmiguez

Dear ralplas.aol

I am, what is referred to as a, "newbie" here. I only started last
week with a question about an old lathe which I inherited. That is
not to say I haven't frequented these types of groups. Being a
former Air Force and later general aviation pilot, I belong and
contribute to several flying and flight simulator groups.

In my brief time here I found that this group of people these ladies
and gentlemen to be very helpful, considerate and down to earth. In
reading several posts, these guys take the time to explain simple,
rudimentary facts and techniques that I know are second nature to them.

As I see it, you came in here uninvited and tried to sell something.
These groups are meant to exchange knowledge, not to act as a
merchant's venue. You did not say where the equipment was located,
which seems strange and invited speculation. Then you get your panties
all tie up in a knot over alleged insults; totally forgetting your
original purpose - to sell equipment. Sorry, but you don't sound
to wise to me.

Lastly, I too am from the South! We southern boys like to be
considered friendly and helpful. You are blemishing the entire south
with you belligerent attitude. So, I suggest that you are the one who
should apologize or, if you don't like the way you are being treated,
the door is right behind you. Take it!

John

yourname

which is why someone would doubtless pay lots of money for a cast iron
lump sight unseen

you have succeeded in being a complete idiot and complete a**hole
[compleat for those on the other side of the pond]

wrote:
Yes, I am a hell of a salesman. I learned 40 years ago how to recognize
idiots. Aparently some folks are not aware that trucks run all over
North America hauling all kinds of heavy stuff, and there are even ways
now to get heavy stuff to other continents.

yourname

Lastly, I too am from the South! We southern boys like to be
considered friendly and helpful.

they let anyone live in the south nowadays. prolly yust a yankee the
rest of us a**holes

Jon Anderson

Dave Hinz wrote:

Now, do you think that was a nice thing to do to the .cnc group?

Oh, they can handle guys like this just fine and judging from the
general content there these days, I'd venture they'd even welcome a
fresh topic for spleen venting...G

Jon