DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Adjustable Height Workbenches (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/86971-re-adjustable-height-workbenches.html)

[email protected] January 18th 05 03:07 PM

Adjustable Height Workbenches

For what's it worth I've used the Dyna-lift product and it works very
well. They have what they call "D" housing legs. They just bolt
on to the existing legs of the bench.

I got them from a company called Mason Dynamics. They were very
helpful and have them in stock. They are in Michigan but shipped it to
me that day. Their phone is 800-653-1382.

Too_Many_Tools January 18th 05 06:01 PM

Thanks for providing the information...I do appreciate it.

TMT

andy January 20th 05 05:14 PM

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Thanks for providing the information...I do appreciate it.

TMT

here is a neat looking adjustable bench out of wood.
may be trouble getting it down to 12".
http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/built/wheel_desk.html
The rest of the site is interesting also.
good luck,
Andy