Tony

Default S/B 10L for $4700!

Well someone went for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Tony

Robert Swinney

Yeah, too bad. "machinist_fishing" could have gotten a 13 X 40 engine lathe
from MSC for only a little more money.

Bob Swinney
"Tony" wrote in message
Well someone went for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Tony

Gunner

"Tony" wrote in message
Well someone went for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Tony

For $300 more, I could have gotten the guy a Damned Nice Harrison 15",
and with KDK, a couple chucks etc.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
cueboy2

"Tony" wrote in message
Well someone went for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...64&ssPage Nam
e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Tony

not to be a Mr-know-it-all, but, I wouldn't be at all shocked to hear
about a '69 'Vette in comprable condition, go for a eqivalently
inflated price

people seem to have an irrational passion for 'old' stuff that is
'just like new' esp 'barely used'

CBII