DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Power Hacksaw / Bandsaw help (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/86203-power-hacksaw-bandsaw-help.html)

GravelyGuy January 14th 05 03:43 AM

Power Hacksaw / Bandsaw help

I have an old Toledo Power Hacksaw and I would love to find a manual for it. Also it cuts small diameter metal items just fine but pipe or angle iron it stalls. It has a 1/4HP electric motor and I was thinking of putting a larger motor on it to see if that helps. It is a real reavy duty cast iron monster.

I also have one of the cheap horizontal metal cutting bandsaws that everyone sells under their own name. There was a document that told how to make them work a lot better but I have not been able to find it.
thanks,
Jon