DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: Atlas 6" Steady Rest, Follower Rest... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/85947-fa-atlas-6%22-steady-rest-follower-rest.html)

Aaron Kushner January 12th 05 09:50 PM

FA: Atlas 6" Steady Rest, Follower Rest...

I have for auction a steady rest, follower rest and milling
attachments for a 6" Atlas lathe. These parts are in excellent
condition.

-Aaron

Sunworshipper January 12th 05 11:12 PM

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:50:01 GMT, Aaron Kushner
wrote:

I have for auction a steady rest, follower rest and milling
attachments for a 6" Atlas lathe. These parts are in excellent
condition.

-Aaron

Bummer , I'm broke at the moment. Sure looks like 12" stuff by
counting the cardboard lines. I'd be really interested in the SR & FR
if it's really 12" Dia. 6" swing.