DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Mitutoyo SPC-related datasheets (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/85144-looking-mitutoyo-spc-related-datasheets.html)

Fred R January 7th 05 08:09 PM

Looking for Mitutoyo SPC-related datasheets

Does anyone know where I could get copies of spec sheets for a Mitutoyo
Mux-40 Transmitter Model SA (264-048) and a Switchbox Model A
(264-054-1) either online or paper? What I most immediately need is the
pinout for the DB9 out of the switchbox. I think it just sends a
level-shifted version of the raw gage output, which is well-documented,
and it uses power from the upstream serial port. Can anyone confirm or
refute that?
Thanks.
--
Fred R