DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for a used lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/84861-looking-used-lathe.html)

[email protected] January 6th 05 07:02 AM

looking for a used lathe

I am wanting a used machinist lathe something in the 14" range. A
12"er might work. It has the length I dont know about the clearance.
Thanks
Dan
Alaska

Gunner January 6th 05 02:33 PM

On 5 Jan 2005 23:02:12 -0800, wrote:

I am wanting a used machinist lathe something in the 14" range. A
12"er might work. It has the length I dont know about the clearance.
Thanks
Dan
Alaska

Ever get to California?

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio

[email protected] January 7th 05 06:13 AM

Gunner,

Unfortunatly I've never been to California. Would love to someday. If
you know of a small one let me know. I have a friend coming back up
from Texas this spring or I could have it shipped.

Thanks
Dan

Gunner January 7th 05 03:43 PM

On 6 Jan 2005 22:13:46 -0800, wrote:

Gunner,

Unfortunatly I've never been to California. Would love to someday. If
you know of a small one let me know. I have a friend coming back up
from Texas this spring or I could have it shipped.

Thanks
Dan

Blink blink...you snipped off the parts I need to remember what you
were looking for...sigh.

Want a good small lathe? email
and see what he
has.
Leigh has a pretty good selection of good stuff priced right, most of
the time. And he ships all over the US.

[email protected] January 8th 05 06:47 AM

Hey Gunner,

Thanks for the email. Tried it and it didn't work though. Are the
....@ supposed to be there?

Thanks
Dan

Gunner January 8th 05 07:55 AM

On 7 Jan 2005 22:47:35 -0800, wrote:

Hey Gunner,

Thanks for the email. Tried it and it didn't work though. Are the
...@ supposed to be there?

Thanks
Dan

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore.
True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee,
but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
-- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

[email protected] January 8th 05 04:09 PM

Gunner,

Dont know what to tell ya. For some reason this site is hacking off
the end of that email before the @ sign off as it did on mine. our
email is
dawn- no space there obviously. Do me a favor and email
it if you would.

Thanks
Dan