DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wishing evryone here a very safe and prosperous Ney Year (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/83882-wishing-evryone-here-very-safe-prosperous-ney-year.html)

jammer December 31st 04 08:49 PM

Wishing evryone here a very safe and prosperous Ney Year

I have been lurking here for well over a year or so and I don't think
I've ever posted so this is a first.

A big Thank You to all of you for the wealth of info that you share
with the less knowledgable here. My favorites folder is getting way
out of hand :-).
Winter is in full force here in Maine and thanks to you fine folks I
have plenty of browsing to catch up on in the coming months.

jeff

Garrett Fulton January 1st 05 01:57 AM

"jammer" wrote in message
I have been lurking here for well over a year or so and I don't think
I've ever posted so this is a first.

A big Thank You to all of you for the wealth of info that you share
with the less knowledgable here. My favorites folder is getting way
out of hand :-).
Winter is in full force here in Maine and thanks to you fine folks I
have plenty of browsing to catch up on in the coming months.

jeff

Well said, Jeff, from another lurker. There really is a lot of valuable
knowledge passed around here, if you can separate the wheat from the chaff.
The wheat's good.

Garrett Fulton