DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   While missing folks is a current topic what happened to (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/83055-while-missing-folks-current-topic-what-happened.html)

Roy December 25th 04 01:19 AM

While missing folks is a current topic what happened to

Pete Albrecht (sp?)

Been some time since I seen a post from him as well?

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Jerry Martes December 25th 04 04:26 AM

"Roy" wrote in message
Pete Albrecht (sp?)

Been some time since I seen a post from him as well?

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Roy

Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.

Jerry

Roy December 25th 04 01:54 PM

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:26:14 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

snip
=== Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
===to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.
===
=== Jerry
===

Jerry
When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi"

Mark Rand December 28th 04 01:30 AM

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:54:55 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:26:14 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

snip
=== Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
===to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.
===
=== Jerry
===

Jerry
When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi"
Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Tell him regards from Mark Rand as well, if you run into him.

Mark Rand
RTFM

DoN. Nichols December 28th 04 02:24 AM

In article ,
Mark Rand wrote:
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:54:55 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:26:14 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

snip
=== Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
===to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.

[ ... ]

When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi"

[ ... ]

Tell him regards from Mark Rand as well, if you run into him.

And from DoN.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |

Spehro Pefhany December 28th 04 03:59 AM

On 27 Dec 2004 21:24:51 -0500, the renowned (DoN.
Nichols) wrote:

In article ,
Mark Rand wrote:
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:54:55 GMT,
(Roy) wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:26:14 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

snip
=== Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
===to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.

[ ... ]

When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi"

[ ... ]

Tell him regards from Mark Rand as well, if you run into him.

And from DoN.

Enjoy,
DoN.

& Speff!