Chip

Default 430 stainless steel plate

We are trying to find a home for 30,000 lbs of polished and chrome
plated 430 stainless steel plate. It varies from 14 guage to 1/4 inch.
We have lab test results that can be faxed. The sheet sizes vary from
about two by four feet to three by six feet.

We also have about 2000 lbs of chrome plated brass ( we think) sheets
about two by four feet and about 1/8 inch thick. If anyone needs any of
this material please email

Thanks

Gunner

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:43:06 -0600, Chip wrote:

We are trying to find a home for 30,000 lbs of polished and chrome
plated 430 stainless steel plate. It varies from 14 guage to 1/4 inch.
We have lab test results that can be faxed. The sheet sizes vary from
about two by four feet to three by six feet.

We also have about 2000 lbs of chrome plated brass ( we think) sheets
about two by four feet and about 1/8 inch thick. If anyone needs any of
this material please email

Thanks

Where are you located?

Hummm bellsouth..not likely to be in my neck of the woods..sigh

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Gunner

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:50:27 -0600, Chip wrote:

Bainbridge Georgia

Ayup...not in my neck of the woods.

Damnit.

Gunner

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:43:06 -0600, Chip wrote:

We are trying to find a home for 30,000 lbs of polished and chrome
plated 430 stainless steel plate. It varies from 14 guage to 1/4 inch.
We have lab test results that can be faxed. The sheet sizes vary from
about two by four feet to three by six feet.

We also have about 2000 lbs of chrome plated brass ( we think) sheets
about two by four feet and about 1/8 inch thick. If anyone needs any of
this material please email

Thanks

Where are you located?

Hummm bellsouth..not likely to be in my neck of the woods..sigh

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio