DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT quote (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/82319-ot-quote.html)

Wwj2110 December 20th 04 12:33 AM

OT quote

It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Tom Gardner December 20th 04 01:44 AM

Now, now...I think we need to negotiate to a common goal and satisfy
everyone's needs.

[email protected] December 20th 04 04:12 AM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:44:37 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Now, now...I think we need to negotiate to a common goal and satisfy
everyone's needs.

Seeing as how Mr. Bin Laden has been very public about his desire to
die a martyr, I think we have some common ground.

--RC

"Wwj2110" wrote in message
It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Projects expand to fill the clamps available -- plus 20 percent

Gunner December 20th 04 05:19 AM

On 20 Dec 2004 00:33:00 GMT, (Wwj2110) wrote:

It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Hear hear!

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Nick Hull December 20th 04 12:10 PM

In article ,
(Wwj2110) wrote:

It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Maybe Osama thinks his responsibility is to set up YOUR meeting with
Allah?

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

[email protected] December 20th 04 06:19 PM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:10:52 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
(Wwj2110) wrote:

It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Maybe Osama thinks his responsibility is to set up YOUR meeting with
Allah?

Of course he does. So?

--RC

Projects expand to fill the clamps available -- plus 20 percent

Gunner December 20th 04 06:21 PM

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:10:52 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
(Wwj2110) wrote:

It's God's place to forgive Osama Bin Laden.
It's our responsibility to set up the meeting.

Maybe Osama thinks his responsibility is to set up YOUR meeting with
Allah?

Oh he does. First come, first serve.