DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted - small machine shop (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/82050-wanted-small-machine-shop.html)

Wayne Lundberg December 17th 04 05:07 PM

Wanted - small machine shop

Plant maintenance department in search of a small general purpose machine
shop to be shipped to San Diego for export into Mexico.

Looking for mid sized lathe, something like a good used Bridgeport, grinder
attachments, drill press, bandsaws, heat-treat furnace, etc.

If you know of anybody closing shop and looking for a quick sale, let me
know and I'll pass it along to my client.

Wayne--
http://www.calmexnet.org/partners/wayne.htm

Grant Erwin December 17th 04 05:14 PM

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

Plant maintenance department in search of a small general purpose machine
shop to be shipped to San Diego for export into Mexico.

Looking for mid sized lathe, something like a good used Bridgeport, grinder
attachments, drill press, bandsaws, heat-treat furnace, etc.

If you know of anybody closing shop and looking for a quick sale, let me
know and I'll pass it along to my client.

Wayne--
http://www.calmexnet.org/partners/wayne.htm

I saw a real nice Rockwell 14x40 lathe nearly fully tooled yesterday
in NW Washington, $3500 obo probably go for $3k. One owner, shop closing,
early '70s, has manual, in clean shape, hardened ways, nice lathe. Post
here if you want a referral.

GWE

Randy Replogle December 18th 04 01:56 PM

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
Plant maintenance department in search of a small general purpose machine
shop to be shipped to San Diego for export into Mexico.

Looking for mid sized lathe, something like a good used Bridgeport,
grinder
attachments, drill press, bandsaws, heat-treat furnace, etc.

If you know of anybody closing shop and looking for a quick sale, let me
know and I'll pass it along to my client.

Wayne--
http://www.calmexnet.org/partners/wayne.htm

I'll be surprised if you get much help here if you're helping to send jobs
to Mexico.
Randy