Marty Escarcega

Default WTD: Boyar Schultz 612 Parts drawings

I picked up a basket case of a Boyar Schultz 612 surface grinder this
morning from a local club member. As I didn't take it apart, I'm looking
for the exploded parts list for it to help me reassemble it. Might anyone
have a copy they can scan and email me or know of somewhere on the web
where it can be downloaded?

Thanks guys
Marty
AL

Have a look at the seller "landry433" on ebay. I bought a cd from him
containing the user's manual. The back of the manual has numerous
mechanical drawings of the various parts on the grinder.

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
I picked up a basket case of a Boyar Schultz 612 surface grinder this
morning from a local club member. As I didn't take it apart, I'm looking
for the exploded parts list for it to help me reassemble it. Might anyone
have a copy they can scan and email me or know of somewhere on the web
where it can be downloaded?

Thanks guys
Marty

Marty Escarcega

"AL" wrote in news:RHFvd.498757$wV.361817@attbi_s54:

Have a look at the seller "landry433" on ebay. I bought a cd from him
containing the user's manual. The back of the manual has numerous
mechanical drawings of the various parts on the grinder.

"Marty Escarcega" wrote in message
I picked up a basket case of a Boyar Schultz 612 surface grinder this
morning from a local club member. As I didn't take it apart, I'm
looking for the exploded parts list for it to help me reassemble it.
Might anyone have a copy they can scan and email me or know of
somewhere on the web where it can be downloaded?

Thanks guys
Marty

Got it covered, several HSM'rs volunteered their material and I'm sharing
what I have.
Thanks guys
Marty