DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse TIG welder opinions? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/80309-daytona-mig-pocket-pulse-tig-welder-opinions.html)

Emmo December 6th 04 03:19 AM

Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse TIG welder opinions?

I posted this on the welding newsgroup but got no response.

Given that it is a DC only 110v box, is the Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse 100 Tig
welder any good for welding stainless and mild steel rod and thin wall
tubing?

I believe it was originally made by Cebora. I have not been able to find
any information on it via a Google query, nor is it listed on the Daytona
Mig website...

Thanx!

__
"All she took was all I had..."

Ernie Leimkuhler December 6th 04 05:41 AM

In article , Emmo
wrote:

I posted this on the welding newsgroup but got no response.

Given that it is a DC only 110v box, is the Daytona Mig Pocket Pulse 100 Tig
welder any good for welding stainless and mild steel rod and thin wall
tubing?

I believe it was originally made by Cebora. I have not been able to find
any information on it via a Google query, nor is it listed on the Daytona
Mig website...

Thanx!

__
"All she took was all I had..."

Well I never saw this post over in the welding newsgroup, but anyway...

If it is a 100 amp DC TIG with pulsing ability, then it would be fine
for steel, and stainless steel up to 1/8" thick.