Grant Erwin

Default FS: 10hp 3ph motor in Seattle area $75

A buddy of mine ran across this motor when he was scrapping out a big
old pump. The pump was shot but the motor's still OK. Anyway, I rewired
it from 440 to 220 and hooked it up today, it spun right up. Makes a
little noise, so it would benefit from new bearings, but can be used
as is too. It's Dayton brand, about 80% cosmetically, runs fine. Would
be an excellent idler motor for a phase converter. If you come get it
it's $75, if I have to ship it I'll have to monkey with it so it'll be
about $15 more plus shipping. It's pretty heavy, about all one guy can
lift, maybe 95 pounds or so.

It's located in Kirkland, Washington, across the lake from Seattle.

To email me, see http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Grant Erwin

victorian/edwardian houses or new houses? mark al UK diy 297 January 16th 04 07:56 PM
Area Rugs Matthew Home Repair 1 August 25th 03 07:25 PM
OT-Looking for a small (3 to 6 hp) outboard in the seattle area Eric R Snow Metalworking 4 July 13th 03 10:42 AM