DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Myford mandel nose (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/78822-myford-mandel-nose.html)

Jim Hearne November 26th 04 01:34 PM

Myford mandel nose

Hi, a few years ago i bought a short length of metal pre machined with a
Myford ML7 mandrel nose machined on the end, i used this to make an adaptor
to take a myford chuck on a dividing head.
I now need another one but can't find anybody selling them, the original i
bought at a show.
I've been through all the common uk suppliers catalogues without success.

Can anybody help ?, need a UK supplier.

Thanks,

Jim Hearne

Dave Garnett November 26th 04 04:28 PM

Chronos advertise chuck adapters for rotary table - myford nose eg MFHV6

Dave

"Jim Hearne" wrote in message
Hi, a few years ago i bought a short length of metal pre machined with a
Myford ML7 mandrel nose machined on the end, i used this to make an
adaptor to take a myford chuck on a dividing head.
I now need another one but can't find anybody selling them, the original i
bought at a show.
I've been through all the common uk suppliers catalogues without success.

Can anybody help ?, need a UK supplier.

Thanks,

Jim Hearne

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.nuthinbutnews.com

Jim Hearne November 26th 04 05:43 PM

Thanks Dave, don't know how i missed that, i'd checked their web site
before.
It's got the spare bit on the back but i can chop that off.

Thanks,

Jim