DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hey, Turkey! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/78745-hey-turkey.html)

SteveB November 25th 04 09:02 PM

Hey, Turkey!

In all this discussion of various subjects, I would just like to say to all
......... have a Happy Thanksgiving.

So, whether you prefer to cook your turkey with a WhisperMama forge, a
Victor Journeyman, or a laser

whether you prefer a SawZall or table saw,

or ...........

if you like creamy of lumpy mashed potatos .............

Have a good day, Turkey!

Steve

Winston November 25th 04 10:03 PM

SteveB wrote:
In all this discussion of various subjects, I would just like to say to all
........ have a Happy Thanksgiving.

So, whether you prefer to cook your turkey with a WhisperMama forge, a
Victor Journeyman, or a laser

whether you prefer a SawZall or table saw,

if you like creamy of lumpy mashed potatos .............

Have a good day, Turkey!

Back atcha, Steve.
And to all the HSM folks, Happy Turkey Day!

--Winston