DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   On the subject of cats... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/71239-subject-cats.html)

Bob Chilcoat September 18th 04 07:58 PM

On the subject of cats...

This is great, although I understand it upset a few cat lovers. Hey, I'm a
cat lover and I found it funny. Amazing what you can do with computer
graphics these days.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sportka.html

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America

Tom Gardner September 19th 04 01:16 AM

And I get lambasted for posting pet recipes!!! Just for that I'm posting:

1. Poodle Puffs
2. Kitty Kebobs
3. Brazed Bunny
4. Schnauzer Stew (My Fav)
5. BBq Parrot
6. German Sheppard's Pie

Too_Many_Tools September 19th 04 03:59 AM

You may want to check for the Downloader virus if you click on this
site.

I just found it on my computer and this is the only site that I have
visited other than my regular ones where I have had no virus problems
at all.

TMT