DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good mill for somone one in Michigan (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/68939-good-mill-somone-one-michigan.html)

Gunner September 17th 04 09:10 AM

Good mill for somone one in Michigan

Gorton Mastermill. A real workhorse. This one appears to be the
variable speed model..

One hell of a mill.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann