DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Require Custom Fabrication (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/68841-require-custom-fabrication.html)

Aaron Fagan September 12th 04 07:45 PM

Require Custom Fabrication

Hello Folks (Again!)

As some of you may remember, I am looking to have the following built:

http://www.newlinemagic.com/images/beltbuckle.jpg

I will need as many of these as I can afford. Likely in the range of
500-1000.

Before I receive any flames, as before, allow me to explain. I am a
profesisonal magician and own an online magic shop (www.newlinemagic.com).
This is a new product I would like to make available to magicians and escape
artists. If anyone is in doubt, feel free to contact me through the website,
and I wil lbe more then happy to discuss this further. Including exact
dimensions, etc.

Thanks,
Aaron P. Fagan

http://www.newlinemagic.com