DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NRA knife made in China (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/686843-re-nra-knife-made-china.html)

Sailer342 May 25th 21 11:18 PM

NRA knife made in China

replying to Michael A. Terrell, Sailer342 wrote:
Me too, but the NRA is taking this too far. Its one thing to give away a
free hat (made in China), but for the leadership of this organization to give
away something you may have to depend upon for your life is too unbelievable!
I am not renewing my membership after all these (44) years. Wishing all the
members well. As for the directors: hope you dont ever have to count on
that knife for anything!

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...ina-80427-.htm