DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: Last chance on Servo to go retrofitting Card (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/68005-fa-last-chance-servo-go-retrofitting-card.html)

Dean September 6th 04 01:04 AM

FA: Last chance on Servo to go retrofitting Card

Just a few hours left on this auction - you don't see these available for
auction very often so don't miss it.
Servo to Go 8 Axis card

DoN. Nichols September 6th 04 06:17 AM

In article ,
Dean wrote:
Just a few hours left on this auction - you don't see these available for
auction very often so don't miss it.
Servo to Go 8 Axis card

I sent you an e-mail with a question, but have received no answer.

Perhaps you will see this, while you apparently did not see my
e-mail question. I did not mail through eBay, because it is my wife who
has the account and does the bidding for me.

I see no signs that you will accept any payment method other
than PayPal.

We will *not* use PayPal, so I asked whether you would accept any
other form of payment. (Just as some sellers refuse to use PayPal, we
refuse to use it as a buyer.)

In the absence of a response indicating that some other format
would be acceptable, I have no option but to refrain from bidding. (And
it is probably too late to get a response in time, now.

It is a pity, because I would have been willing to go well above
the current status (with ten hours fourteen minutes to go).

Too Bad,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564