DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Value of a older Millermatic 200 Welder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/678046-value-older-millermatic-200-welder.html)

[email protected] July 25th 20 12:19 AM

Value of a older Millermatic 200 Welder

Im going to buy an older MM200. Can you tell me if it will weld aluminum?

Gunner Asch[_6_] July 29th 20 07:09 PM

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:19:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I’m going to buy an older MM200. Can you tell me if it will weld aluminum?

If you have a spool gun or a proper feeder..yes..it will weld aluminum
quite nicely. They are highly thought of in the biz...though they are
getting rather elderly...they work nicely.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.