DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Tony Blair to be impeached for high crimes & treason? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/67025-ot-tony-blair-impeached-high-crimes-treason.html)

Cliff Huprich August 29th 04 12:39 AM

OT - Tony Blair to be impeached for high crimes & treason?

In article , john
writes:

(From "OT- Moore Lies From SittingDuck...")

meaning all the countries except great Britain

Tony Blair to be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanours"?
Looks quite likely ... those inflated WMD claims &
such other lies .....

http://news.google.com/news?q=blair+...ff&sa=N&tab=wn

We could (& should) do similar ASAP in the US ...
--
Cliff

JR NORTH August 29th 04 01:27 AM

Get the F___ off this group, Cliffy
And the rest of youse guys, don't contribute to the destruction of this
fine NG by supporting OT political posts with petty bantering and
finger-pointing. As I said on Cliffy's last BS post, see REC BOATS for
a glimpse of what this NG will become soon if you participate in this crap.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

gfulton August 30th 04 10:56 PM

"JR NORTH" wrote in message
Get the F___ off this group, Cliffy

I can only add a hearty "amen".

Garrett Fulton

Robert Swinney September 10th 04 01:45 AM

Second that "amen" and raise you one "praise Jeeesssuss" and God bless Tony
Blair.

Bob Swinney