Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ken

Default CNC 'sand unreliable power

I've been trying to convince the boss we need a CNC mill. We are
located in the Ozarks in Arkansas and have unreliable power in our
area(that would be Arkansas). My boss's big complaint against CNC's is
this power supply problem A fella down the road with a CNC mill is
constantly having problems because of the unreliable power. I want to
know can what the power company sends us be filtered or backeup
somehow to give us reliable, clean AC? Backuped would be for the
numerous blimps and short power outages. Not the day after day without
power we get out here.