DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   pewter (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/66405-pewter.html)

BodhiArts.com August 23rd 04 08:45 AM

pewter

hi,

I am looking for suppliers of pewter bars/sheets for small volume. Is there
anybody/nearby that could supply?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Machineman August 24th 04 02:15 PM

McMaster Carr has lead free pewter for $10.50/lb
http://www.mcmaster.com/ search on pewter or page 3358

--
James P Crombie
Slemon Park, PEI

http://www.jamescrombie.com

Machineman August 24th 04 02:24 PM

Opps, didn't see your location. I found a couple of end users, maybe
you could contact them for sources.

http://www.se-pewter.com/
http://www.royalselangor.com/rs2/aboutus.php