PrecisionMachinisT

Default FS: 45 taper cnc tooling lot on ebay

Decided to try and auction these off, as they dont fit any machines we got
here.

--

SVL

Karl Townsend

It would help if you say CAT45 or BT45. We use BT45 on the Matsuura
bedmills.

Karl

PrecisionMachinisT

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
link.net...

It would help if you say CAT45 or BT45. We use BT45 on the Matsuura
bedmills.

Thanks, Karl.

However, they're not Cat nor BT......as the groove has straight sides rather
than being vee shaped.

As such, I would rather not advertise using misleading keywords.......

Pretty sure these would fit some of the late 70's ~ mid 80's Cintimatics, I
picked them up at Boeing surplus a while back thinking they was something
else.....Err--one a them deals g

Cheers,

--

SVL