DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ML7 motor problems. Cured (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/66008-ml7-motor-problems-cured.html)

BerniePower August 21st 04 08:42 AM

ML7 motor problems. Cured

You may remember about a month ago I posted that I was having trouble with
RCD trips and flashes in the motor. I'm sure you will be as glad as me
that the issue has been resolved.
See http://www.tombs.f9.co.uk/lathe for my solution.

Bernie

DoN. Nichols August 21st 04 11:05 PM

In article ,
BerniePower wrote:
You may remember about a month ago I posted that I was having trouble with
RCD trips and flashes in the motor. I'm sure you will be as glad as me
that the issue has been resolved.
See http://www.tombs.f9.co.uk/lathe for my solution.

Nice job -- and pretty packaging -- though I probably would have
gone with the solid-state relay. They are pretty good at
self-protecting, as they only open during the zero-current crossing
point, so there are no high voltage spikes to kill the SSR.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564