Default Blue Prints for White House/Senate Parking Bollards & More

I have a some things that might be of interest to someone in here. I
hope you don't mind me posting. Also, I would be glad to get pointed
in the right direction, if someone knows of another good place to
post.

I have the original blue prints for the Senate Security Project. I
emailed the Architect of the Capitol and asked if it might be a
problem that I have these. They never emailed me back...it has been
20 days since I sent the email.(This is the person that signed off on
the blue prints and whos correspondence is also with the blue prints).
The steel casting foundry that was originally creating the bollards
for the Senate Parking Lot went bankrupt, and left these sitting in
the cupboard. The blue print for the official seal is with them also.
An absolutely amazing set. I'm wondering if there is a collector out
there that would be interested in these. If so, email me at
. I can provide pictures, ect. Serious inquiries
only please.

I also have metal working & casting supplies and wood patterns listed
on ebay from a steel foundry that was open from 1922 until earlier
this year. If interested, here is the link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Hallies-Buisness-Equipment-Sales

I also have powder burning tips that have price stickers of $270 each.
I would take offers on those

Hallie

I should add, because people reacted strangely on another board, these
are not the security blue prints...they are called that on the paper,
but they are the blue prints for the posts, only. They are the ones
made for the pattern makers and casters.

Hallie

I made a mistake in the link to the metal and sandcasting items I have
on ebay. Here is the corrected link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Hallies-Busin...enameZL2QQtZkm

Also, just for clarification, the Senate Security Blueprints are not a
national security issue...this is the blue prints for the parking
bollards being made for the project. They are the specs for the
pattern makers/engineers/sand casters to work from.

Thank you

Hallie

http://stores.ebay.com/Hallies-Busin...enameZL2QQtZkm

I'm adding books to the auctions. The steel casting foundry I'm listing for has many. If you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to email me at

Thank you all again for having such an awesome forum. I'm enjoying
reading up on things in here, and learning a lot!

Hallie