DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need flat spring stock (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/64895-need-flat-spring-stock.html)

MRichterFlournoy August 12th 04 10:21 PM

Need flat spring stock

I need some flat spring stock for some suspension parts for a trailer.

Two pieces, 3/16" thick, 1" wide, 2' long.

Where can I get something like this, and are there any places in the
Atlanta area that can bend this stuff to a peculiar shape?

Thanks much for any info,

Rick

Ned Simmons August 13th 04 12:58 AM

Need flat spring stock

In article
,
says...
I need some flat spring stock for some suspension parts for a trailer.

Two pieces, 3/16" thick, 1" wide, 2' long.

Where can I get something like this, and are there any places in the
Atlanta area that can bend this stuff to a peculiar shape?

Go to an auto spring shop. In our yellow pages they're
under Springs-Automotive. They'll have the stock and a big
furnace to make what you need.

Ned Simmons