Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody need a bunch of 1A Collets?

6
Oh, well.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:35:36 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

6
Oh, well.

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him. After
seven years.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

6
Oh, well.

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him. After
seven years.

I think I got you beat there.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in 2005. 14
years and counting. Of course I long since learned about lathe bit
geometry elsewhere and on my own and I don't need them anymore. Now I
freehand specialty shapes as I need them, make my own tools, and tool
holders. Maybe it was a service in the long run that he never came
through on that one., or maybe if he had never offered I would have done
it sooner.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

6
Oh, well.

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him. After
seven years.

I think I got you beat there.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in 2005. 14
years and counting. Of course I long since learned about lathe bit
geometry elsewhere and on my own and I don't need them anymore. Now I
freehand specialty shapes as I need them, make my own tools, and tool
holders. Maybe it was a service in the long run that he never came
through on that one., or maybe if he had never offered I would have done
it sooner.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. g Do I get extra
credit if he owed me money for 7 years? Early on I told him if he
couldn't afford to pay, he could just send me something from his piles
of stuff, but he never followed thru with that either. But you know
how that goes.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me several...several times over several...several years, and I'm still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha think?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him.
After seven years.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in
2005. 14 years and counting.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. g Do I get
extra credit if he owed me money for 7 years?

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha
think?

Ayup. You're on the list, ayup.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/11/2020 7:52 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me

several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha think?

I guess some folks should be thankful he has such a poor track record
for follow through. LOL.

..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/11/2020 8:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him.
After seven years.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in
2005.Â* 14 years and counting.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. gÂ* Do I get
extra credit if he owed me money for 7 years?

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha
think?

Ayup. You're on the list, ayup.

No "cull." No "list." No "those who keep the list." It's all bull****
- nothing but the empty woofing of a frightened, impotent cripple.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

Don't get discouraged, Gunner completed a deal I made with him.
After seven years.

He offered to make some sample lathe bit shapes for me back in
2005.Â* 14 years and counting.

Well if this is a competition, we need some rules. gÂ* Do I get
extra credit if he owed me money for 7 years?

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha
think?

This is an excellent and hilarious impersonation, except for one thing.
Wieber never uses apostrophes. He claims snicker it's because of some
hand injury that makes it hard for him to use his right little finger,
but we know that's a lie, because the enter key is right next to the
apostrophe key, and he has no trouble hitting that. No, the lack of
apostrophes is just another of Wieber's goofy, pretentious affectations,
like '...' and 'ayup'.

There is nothing to Wieber - no substance at all. It's nothing but
style, and the style is as downmarket as it gets.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/12/2020 9:12 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

On 4/11/2020 7:52 PM, rangerssuck wrote:

Hey, wait a minute - He was supposed...supposed to have killed me
several...several times over several...several years, and I'm
still...still alive. That's gotta count for something, dontcha think?

I guess some folks should be thankful he has such a poor track record
for follow through. LOL.

Wieber never had the ability to follow through on his "cull" threats.
All the threats were nothing but empty woofing and bull****, like his
264mph motorcycle ride.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

[...]

Another lame fake post, from the group's resident coward.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

[...]

Another

great post.

I agree.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Ned Simmons wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:

[...]

Ayup. He is never going to change..he is always going to be the
lowest of the low. The used gum stuck to the bottom of the shoe rack
in the womans gym.

Gunner, back and staggering from 4 weeks on a job, non stop..12-16 hrs
a day.

"Essential Industry"....can really be a ball bag drag.

Brought this home with me. Cost me a $100.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LTJGtbPsLjskuUfp9

I got home Tuesday night.....Wed I went out and started piddling with
it, rigged it up, surveyed it to find out what was missing/needing
repair..and the wife called me. Alternator went tits up in her
minivan. Drove to Bakersfield..bought an alternator..drove
home..installed it..all is good. I crashed early last night.
Today..get up..go out and start doing serious **** to the boat...ol
lady calls me..radiator is ****ing water and she is at her doctor
appointment in Bakersfield. Make another 45 mile one way trip..find a
radiator..pull the old one..and there is a transmission cooler between
the AC radiator and the primary radiator..the (aluminum) mounts broke
free from the cooler coil..they were pop rivited on.. and ate a hole
in the water radiator...and one of the (aluminum) mounting brackets
had sheared off. Try to find one..non to be found. so I find a welding
shop and pay the joker $20 to weld a 1" bead..which was so bad I
couldnt even insert the mounting bolt. So I called AAA and had the
******* towed home. Then I make another 45 mile drive home.

In the morning..I have to machine the spooge weld flat enough to
stick in the mounting bolt..strip the fans and what not off the old
radiator, put on all the other kludge **** Dodge built around this
piece of crap... and put it all back together. Gotta pop rivet the
trans cooler to the support brackets and remount everything before
sticking in the 2 radiators. Gack!

First car I ever owned that I needed to pull the grill and all of the
front plastic and sheet metal.. to lift out the radiator. Shazammm!!

As a side note..I have AAA car service and insurance. I called to have
the Dodge towed home. Nose picker shows up to the parking lot it was
parked in..and takes a look and refused to make the tow. "Drivers
descretion". He looks me in the eye and says..he cant tow it because
its obviously not all there. So its not a covered breakdown/tow.
Im standing there..mouth hanging open..and he says.."any comment...you
arent saying much"

I ponder for a couple seconds and say.."Im not saying much because Im
****ing overwhelmed by your pure, simple, 100% Grade A Government
Inspected and certified STUPIDITY" He gets all red in the face..and
starts to squawk..so I pull the bad radiator from the back of the mini
van..and stick it back in the engine well..and wave the new one in his
face and ask him.."is this better you ****wad?"..and start dialing AAA
again on speaker phone. The call center answers and Im staring him
right in the eyes and mouth.."19 yr member"..and he stands up wide
eyed and says "Ok ok Ill tow it", and I tell the AAA call center the
tow truck has arrived. Wait until I get one of the "Was your service
ok?" surveys in the morning....Im gonna light that asshole up like a
flare. I really..really didnt need that ****, while having my day
****ed away and trying to ride herd on 6 family members who had been
stuck in a hot car for 5 hours...

Then tommorow in the morning...after I put in the new radiator... if
all is well and good..I have to weed eat about a half acre. Good rain
this year..and everything is about 18" tall. When Im done with
that...then I can get back to working on the grand kids sailboat. Of
course..DMV is closed..so I cant get registration/ boat/trailer tags
on it..and the ****ing lake is closed until Crom knows when.

I took delivery of a new set of M1 Carbine dies and 500 bullets..so
maybe tommorow night I can convert them into ammo. And lots..and lots
of other stuff to do..at least 2 dump runs Saturday.. Back to work in
So Cal Monday.

I thought "days off" meant Days Off....sigh...

But its good to know Im not forgotten.... by the scum of the earth.
It means Ive been doing a good job over the years.
(Big..big toothy Grin)

Gunner Asch.

__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.