Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody need a bunch of 1A Collets?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 10:25:02 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

On 3/10/2020 8:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 16:04:45 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

FYI: The last email I received from you was August 4th 2013.

I don't know what private email you are talking about. I checked the
spam folders also.

The only communications I have seen from you on this matter have been
here on Usenet. I don't read all your posts. Most times I kill the
threads because of all the trolls you attract. This is the only thread
I have been reading you are involved in, and I almost killed this one
because of the trolls.

AGAIN: My address is:

alarm_wizard
(at)hotmail(dot)com

If you are talking about Me...Gunner..Ive had a series of posts
regarding those collets..in the past month....via email.

If its not you ive been communicating my schedule with..who the ****
is it?

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but

propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.

You know if you respond to Usenet message it will go into the ether
right? I do NOT use my real email address for Usenet. 99
is not a real email address.

If I respond to a Usenet message, it goes to Usenet.

If I respond to an emailed message..it goes back to the sender, unless
his email addy is munged up

Gunner, back from Tennessee.

__