Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1993 Enco mill. modle # 105-1110.

Does anyone know what starter capacitor is on the 2 hp motor on a 1993 enco mill?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:08:57 -0800 (PST), Dan Lawrence
wrote:

Does anyone know what starter capacitor is on the 2 hp motor on a 1993 enco mill?

Ah..Dan? Most of those have a 3ph motor. If yours is single phase..it
should..should be written on the start cap. If not..give us the motor
model number, amps and all the data on the motor plate and we will see
what we can do. Is there a second Run cap?

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.