Old February 9th 20, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sheldon type KS # 857 lathe

I am looking for a manual and a lead screw for this lathe. Thanks, Don

Old February 9th 20, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I am looking for a lead screw nut K128 and a manual for KS lathe Thanks

Really old and rusty Sheldon Lathe Bruno Metalworking 1 November 4th 03 06:09 AM
Sheldon lathe guys Bill Metalworking 7 October 28th 03 07:18 AM
FS - Sheldon lathe bed anthony Metalworking 1 October 8th 03 03:33 AM
FS-10" Sheldon lathe parts anthony Metalworking 0 October 1st 03 03:23 AM
FS- 10" Sheldon lathe parts anthony Metalworking 0 September 21st 03 01:36 PM